Translate

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

lost blogs found....a new beginning

Wishing you health, happiness, and hope for the coming hectic days.
I will be very busy gathering gifts and elves to share the Holiday season for the ones that can appreciate the gift of caring...
Please take the time to put a smile on the face of a fallen angel...Here's an idea!
I experienced this yesterday when I was coming home. I went to fill up my car and thought it would take 40 dollars to fill my tank, but much to my surprise the tank made it to only 30 dollars. I had already paid so I asked the woman to put the 10 dollars on to the next gas customer that came in...it was a nice feeling, and I drove out of the station hoping that I had replaced a frown of frustration regarding the gasoline prices, with a smile...pass it on, it felt wonderful...

No comments: