New news..New tumors .

Hi everyone. Life has a way of throwing curve balls.  I just had one thrown directly between my eyes.
I recently had my annual PET testing and CT scan and I was told that a small node was found on my right lung .  I asked my oncologist for more testing and he said I could "wait another six months".  I refuse to take that course and I am following up
With a new oncologist and thoracic surgeon .
My father passed away from lung cancer .  The word "wait" does not exist in my vocabulary.
It's time for action.

An update..I went for my colonoscopy last week and the biopsy shows that  I have four nodes, one is precancerous.
They removed them  and I pray that it was in time ...I eat very well but stress is a huge component ..I didn't stress about my breast cancer but I have noticed that I have not been taking my life day by day.  I stress about the future. Time to stop that behavior since it only hurts me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never To Be Forgotten

Exercise proven to be helpful with Aromatase inhibitor side effects