A Christmas Story

 An update

I have not heard a word from anyone in my family.  My daughter still, two years after my last Skype with her still ignores me. I have missed another two years of my grandsons life.  When will this end?  When Everest can read ? Just google my name Everest.  It’s all there.  The truth. 


When my mother passed away in October I picked up the phone to call Cara .  I was in shock since I was not even told my mother was in a nursing home. I had been blocked by my daughter for so long but it didn't stop me from trying .  When she picked up the phone it was quite a surprise.  I honestly had instinctually thought to call my daughter and we talked for three hours.  
Later, I was introduced to my grandson and I was "Grandma" .We Skyped, we talked, we laughed.  After a few weeks I was so happy I was delirious.  I have been filled with pain for so long that it felt as if I was a balloon that had been lying dormant. No air and no flight path.  
I was forgotten for so long that this new little person was a breath of air.
I was floating again. Seattle is far in distance from one coast to another.  The reality of finally corresponding with my daughter after many years was just what I needed.  I felt as if my mother's death was replaced with joy.  Six weeks came and went and suddenly my daughter decided that was enough time for me to get to know Everest .  So, out of nowhere my daughter texted that I was no longer going to talk to my grandson. It was more traumatic than hearing I had breast cancer .  I was slapped on the
face and the rug was pulled out from under me.  How?  Why? .
Cara Podenski...apparently she had gone to Thanksgiving to-my sister’s
family in Tacoma.  I didn't know why, but her text to me was not as friendly .  Without a pre-meditated thought in my head I texted “that sounds like you’re brainwashed”.  
She said “YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO EVEREST AGAIN”.  I didn't even get to ask why literally.  She blocked me immediately and I never
 was allowed to speak. 
I had already bought many gifts.  Everest is a bouncy, energetic and  intelligent little boy. I sent playdoh kits and Marvel character toys. I sent clothes and a toy and a game so he could play with his friends and family. I even sent cookie cutters so he could make Christmas cookies with my daughter. In the last two weeks four boxes have arrived and  I have not heard a word from them. I don’t know if he’s received them.  I want him to see this so he knows how much I love him.  
    Graves disease is an auto immune disorder that has no cure. It effects every part of my body.  I have had two surgeries since October.  My decompression surgery on my eyes was a tough one but the outcome was 
worth it.  I have another eye surgery coming up . I also had my inferior saline breast implants replaced after mastectomy .It has been a see/ saw
of events since August . 
My little grandson lit up my life. My daughter’s personality went from day to night. It makes no sense. She’s around a registered sex offender on a regular basis, but I’m an unacceptable grandparent?. Yes you guessed it, my sister, Jayne Fury (aka Francine Mastini) my sister has done things that even in a movie would not make sense.  I have been told by anyone who knew my sister that she has always been jealous of me. So this is her revenge. She put my son on a plane when I was at work when he was 12 years old and he went to his father and  was not even put in the classes that I fought so hard to get him in because he had a handicap. Stephen Scarano never thought to tell the school that.  My son dropped out of school. I fought so hard to get him education and I fought the handicapped system and won.  They created a whole new classification, he deserved the correct education tools but that didn’t seem important to his father.
 I have inquired about grandparents rights. Apparently we don't have any when it comes to seeing grandchildren.  How ironic that the man that never paid a dime of child support has visited Cara, and seen Everest.  Cara's father Stephen Scarano regularly Skyped with them.  I deserve just as much as he does in life.
If my father was alive, he would be disgusted with all of them. My
 brother John Mastini is among the family that have blocked contact. I have not been able to find out where my ship, that my father left me, resides ! My father left specific instructions that we three siblings would each get a ship. 
  I have not received my two pieces of art that I gave my father and mother and they have disappeared too.  
My mother signed the back of the pieces with her name and mine and it is a felony to take them since they belong to me . 
The bottom line is this. Graves disease doesn't discriminate.  It attacks every part of my body. I also have a rare serious skin condition that added a new dimension to my disease. Myexedema is rare but it is another one of the many outcomes of Graves’ disease. 
 Cara wants me to suffer. Why?  I sacrificed my own dreams so she could realize hers. Believe me when I say that my USA family's behavior towards me is hurtful. One day Everest will read this and know the truth. He deserves to have me in his life.  I deserve to have a relationship with my grandson. I want him to know how much I love him . 
I thought that my mother's death and my meeting with Everest was
Symbolic. It was almost as if he was replacing my mother's presence. I wanted so much to believe Cara when she expressed the desire to have 
me back in her life.  
If he only knew what was really happening, well he would want to know why I was “excommunicated” Maybe he will have answers !  I surely do not.  My father told me I was special . I always told my daughter and son the same thing. I still am a loving, caring woman.
I sincerely hope he has the chance to get to know me. He is the only
grandchild I will ever have . As the song goes "I will survive !". I just hope the bad karma his parents have conjured up will not affect my 
precious grandson. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to live a healthy life

This is going to be a challenge

My two battles with cancer/ interview with Madame Arcati