LA VERITA-AMERIGO VESPUCCI.



 

 When my mother died in October 2017 I called my daughter and she actually answered the phone and we spoke for three hours. We started to get back to mother and daughter again .  I finally got to see my grandson who is almost 4 years old. I didn’t even have a say to what he was calling me. I did not want to be grandma stephanie. I wanted to be his Nonna .  Even that she didn’t like. So I Skyped with my daughter and grandson and I sent so many gifts . After my daughter went to my sisters house for Thanksgiving her whole demeanor changed. So we were texting and I said my goodness you sound as if you were brainwashed. That’s all I said and my daughter answered me “omg now you will never talk or see Everest again” This is all true. Sad but true.  But now it’s time to just let it go. It’s their loss and my immediate family are so negative and cruel but I don’t have to be that way. They can take anything they want.   That’s all done and over. I realized today that I want my grandson Everest to know who I really am. Like my dad said “If I had a company you would be CEO “ why!? because I am not only a good business person but I also care .  I care about everyone 
Something else rings true all the time in my head that he would say  “You were born to paint and that’s what you need to do”.  What I am leaving is a legacy of love and colors.  Somewhere along the lines of years gone by I have allowed myself to be sucked in to the people that are supposed to be family and kept hurting me . And that is what they wanted me to do. Hurt.  I am an amazing woman and I will be leaving my grandson an amazing legacy of life well lived . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to live a healthy life

This is going to be a challenge

My two battles with cancer/ interview with Madame Arcati