Welcome. This is MY life.


                           

                                     


I've been asked to do many things in my life!  Wonderful opportunities . I was writing short stories back as a small child and putting on plays since I was five.  My third-grade teacher encouraged me.  I loved writing this stories as much as I loved painting. Apparently she told my parents I had a gift. 
Every time I tell somebody one of my “stories”they are entranced, And they invariably say that isn’t true is it?. Oh yes it’s all true.  All of a sudden my brain is just running through the meadows of the nightmares of the past.  I will just say one thing,  everything I write is the absolute truth. They are my stories of my far from boring life.  What makes an interesting story?  It’s the way that you tell it.
 So come along for the ride, it’s going to be a bumpy 
ride.  I  have always kept journals and have been blessed
with so many of my father’s talents.  He could tell a 
story.  I was blessed to have my father’s talents as well as many medical obstacles. I know that when I tell my stories of survival people are entranced. I remember one very memorable plane ride from NY to Seattle. It was back when they still ran the non-stop six hour plane flight. As I spoke about my life,  I watched the woman analyzing me in her seat. I didn’t really think about it because I 
thought I’ll never see this woman again so what the 
heck, I never hold anything back (no kidding) I gestured and became animated.  Six hours of non stop stories including the bizarre plane ride.  I talked about my traumatic violent plane experience .  It was a nightmare and I eventually had to have major shoulder surgery on my arm. 
The woman next to me was clearly interested and when she got up to deboard she turned around and held out a 
card.  “Come see me, you’ve got it.”  I looked down and 
saw that she was the director of the Seattle acting school.  I was truly taken aback. It was a dream come true. I had been auditioning for her for six hours and won the golden ticket. Unfortunately that dream was never realized. Truthfully my daughter did not want me to pursue anything and now I look back and truthfully there is nothing I wanted more than to act. I have been asked many times to model and received the same negative feedback from my daughter. I didn’t pursue it.
After the attack I was put in first class after.  I remember flight 
attendant saying to me that night that the 
airline Is absolutely responsible for what happened .  “He was clearly at the least, inebriated” . She poured me another complimentary glass wine and whispered “this is my first night and if I were you I would sue”.



I DID 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to live a healthy life

This is going to be a challenge

My two battles with cancer/ interview with Madame Arcati